Frequently Asked Questions
2. Can I enrol for a diploma or a degree, if I do not have the necessary qualifications? Yes. However, first you need to complete 17 undergraduate credits from Global University’s courses. Our director suggests that you enrol in one of the undergraduate certificates available in our programs. They will give you the 17 credits needed. Then, those credits will be applicable for your diploma or degree. Another option is that you take you take the Christian Service courses and complete the final exam. There are 18 courses with the value of 1 credit hour each. This may interest you if you are a fairly new Christian or and do not have higher education.